MSIV
Monday, January 23, 2006
  I'm so sorry...
As I stated in my main page, I've been very lazy and have not actually blogged in a few months. I feel terrible about it. Ah well. I can always pick it up again, right? All is forgiven and forgotten.

The latest news is such:
  1. I received my scores for the COMLEX Step II PE in late December. I passed!!! Nothing to worry about now - smooth sailing until graduation.
  2. I certified my match list today. Match day is February 13, 2006 - less than 3 weeks away! I'm so excited. Soon, I'll post my match list with some explainations.
Enough for now - I must go. I'm relaxing before bed so I can work again tomorrow.

Au revoire
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Ahhhhh.. 4th year. If the rumours are true, this will be a cake walk. Herein is my online account of my 4th year of medical school - follow with me to see if the hype is true or lie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Blog Links
Medical Links
Non-medical Links
ARCHIVES
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006


Powered by Blogger